Brand Name Gently Used Kids' Clothing at Once Upon A Child Ridgeland, MS
- NO APPOINTMENT IS NECESSARY.
- IT IS FIRST COME FIRST SERVED.
- WE ASK THAT ITEMS ARE CLEANED BEFORE YOU BRING THEM INTO THE STORE.
- CLOTHING SHOULD BE FRESHLY WASHED AND NEATLY FOLDED IN A BIN OR CONTAINER.
- WE WILL ACCEPT TWO CONTAINERS AT A TIME. EACH CONTAINER SHOULD BE NO BIGGER THAN 27 GALLONS.
- PLEASE DO NOT BRING ITEMS IN TRASH BAGS, PLASTIC BAGS OR ON CLOTHES HANGERS.
- PLEASE DO NOT USE SAFETY PINS, STRAIGHT PINS OR ZIPLOC BAGS TO KEEP SETS TOGETHER. INSTEAD FOLD SETS TOGETHER.
- ITEMS WE WISH TO PURCHASE ARE ENTERED INTO OUR COMPUTER SYSTEM FOR A QUOTE.
- IF YOU ACCEPT THE QUOTE, YOU HAVE THREE OPTIONS: CASH, TRADE, OR STORE CREDIT.
- IF YOU DECLINE THE QUOTE, WE GIVE YOUR ITEMS BACK TO YOU.
⇊CLICK ON FIVESTARS AND SIGN UP TO EARN MORE SAVINGS⇊
Kids look so great in stylish outfits, but who wants to pay high-end prices when clothes are outgrown so quickly? Once Upon A Child offers the perfect solution: the latest in gently used brand name clothes, shoes, toys, books, equipment, and furniture…just right for fast-growing babies, toddlers and youth.
Save yourself the hassle of garage sales and online listings when you can swing into the nation’s leading buyer and seller of name brand, gently used kids’ stuff. Simply gather up your kids’ gently used stuff including: clothing, shoes, playards, changing tables, strollers, highchairs and toys and bring them to Once Upon A Child for payment on-the-spot for all items accepted.
Because we are buying gently used items from our customers all day, every day, our inventory frequently changes, so shop often!